According to the MRFR analysis, the global Mineral Wool Insulation Market Analysis was valued at around USD 14 billion in 2019. It is expected to reach around USD 31.8 billion by the end of 2030 at a CAGR of around 5.9%.
Mineral wool insulation is rock, slag, or glass produced from a molten state into fibrous form; it is divided into two types. It possessesseveral properties, including good thermal resistance, fireprotection, waterrepellency, noisereduction, and energy efficiency. High demand from building and construction and favorable government regulations are expected to propel the growth of the global mineral wool insulation market. Furthermore, the advancement in mineral wool insulation and the widening scope of applications in diverse end-use industries further fuel the growth of the global market. However, the presence of potential substitutesof Mineral wool insulation hampers the developmentof the market.
The global mineral wool insulation analysis is consolidated with numerous global, regional, and local players, with prominent players holding the majority share. Some of the major players include Saint-Gobain, Rockwool International, Knauf Insulation, Johns Manville Inc., and Owens Corning. Manufacturers focus mainly on acquisitions, jointventures, and partnerships with key stakeholders to gain a competitive advantage over other players.Furthermore, producers are increasingly focusing on a strategic alliance with stakeholders and expansion of production capacities to gain a maximum share of the global market. For instance, in July 2017, Knauf Insulation, a global manufacturer of insulation products, announced the expansion of its Rock Mineral Wool production facility to 110 kilotons, located in the border region of Luxembourg and the Moselle. Moreover, due to the coronavirus outbreak globally, theglobal market has witnessed a decline in demand.
- This segment has been further divided into glass wool, rock wool, and others.
- The glass woolsegment accounts for the largest market and is expected to registerthe fastest growth during the forecast period in terms of volume. This growth is attributed to the increased demand for mineral wool insulation from buildings, HVAC plants, and industries.
- The rock wool segmentis expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period due to its outstanding fire performance characteristics and excellent thermal and acoustic properties.
- The others segment include mineral wool insulation types such as wood wool, ceramic fiber wool, and blowing wool.
- This segment is further segmented intoboard, blanket, panel, and others.
- The board segment accounted for the largest market and is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. The growth is mainly attributed to the increasing consumption of Mineral wool insulation boards in building and industrial insulation.
- The blanket segmentwitnessed significant growth during the forecast period due to its growingroof insulation, interior building insulation, and HVAC insulation.
- Panelsare used where for high fire safety,soundproofing, and high thermal insulation.
- The others segment include products such as rolls, slabs, and pipes.
Get Free Sample Report Link Here @
- This segment is further segmented into building construction, industrial, transportation, and others.
- The building Construction segment holds the largest Market Share Data due to the high usage of mineral wool insulation in interior and exterior building insulation such as roof insulation, wall insulation, floor insulation, ceiling insulation. Further, this segment has also reported the fastest growth throughout the forecast period.
- The industrial segmentis expected to witness healthy growth in the global mineral wool insulation market owing to thegrowing demand from industrial applications such as insulation for boilers and turbines; and critical marine and offshore installations, including fire and acoustic insulation in ships and oil rigs, amongst others.
- The transportation segmentis expected to witness notable growth in the global mineral wool insulation market owing to the growing demand for insulation material to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for vehicle passengers.
- The others segment includes industries such as horticulture and landscaping.
- North America: Market growthisdriven bylarge-scale manufacturers in the region and established end-use industries.
- Europe: Large-scale automotive producers, stringent building regulations, and increased demand for green buildings drive the region's market.
- Asia-Pacific: This is the largestandfastest-growingregionalmarket owing to the established growing urbanization, high industrialization rates, surge in construction spending, and growing demand for automotive in the region.
- Latin America: The growing demand from end-use industries, especially from building construction, and expanding industrialization,is fuelingthe market growth in the region.
- Middle East Africa: Growing demand from the advanced building material andrising industrializationare fuelingthedemand for mineral wool insulation in the region.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)