Stratview Research delivers key insights on the global Music Streaming Market. According to Stratview Research, the market is segmented By Platform Type (Apps, Browsers), By Content Type (Audio, Video), By End-Use Type (Individual, Commercial), and Rest of the World [Brazil, Argentina, and Others]).
The report suggests that the overall music streaming market was estimated to grow from USD 29.2 billion in 2021 to USD 78.56 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of over 15.15% during the forecast period of 2022-2028.
Market Segments' Analysis
The market has been classified into app browsers. Under these, the app segment held a significant market share of more than 84.7% in 2021.
Content Type Trends
The market has been classified into audio and video. Under these, the audio segment held a significant market share of more than 59.0% in 2021.
The North American market held the highest share of more than 29.0% in 2021 and is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR in the coming years.
The following are some of the key players in the music streaming market:
- Google LLC (YouTube Music) (US),
- Idagio (Germany),
- iHeartMedia, Inc. (iHeartRadio) (US),
- LiveXLive (US),
- Microsoft Corporation (US)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The report answers several questions related to the market. The user can get to know the answers to the following questions…
- What is the global demand for music streaming market in terms of revenue?
- Which are the prominent players in the market?
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
- What are the driving factors fuelling the growth of the market?
- Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
- How did the Covid19 impacted the market?
- How long will it take to recover from the Covid impact?
About Us –
Stratview Research is a leading global market research firm providing expert research solutions, trusted by clients worldwide. To keep our clients ahead of the curve, we provide data backed by extensive market research and in-depth industry knowledge. The broad spectrum of integrated insights is referred to, and cited by press releases, interview with key players, white papers, journals, etc. Stratview research also offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please connect with our team.
Get in touch with us for more details –
Call: +1-313-307-4176 Or Mail Us: email@example.com