Want to use a different Game Center account on your iPhone and iPad, perhaps to restore the progress of some games you've played? Fortunately, it's not as difficult as you might think, and you can do it in seconds. Game Center uses the Apple ID that is linked to your iPhone or iPad by default. Also you use it to download applications like call recorder ios. Because Game Center accounts are linked to Apple accounts, you may have realized that you can't use another account unless you sign out of your device entirely. However, you can sign out of Game Center and use a completely different Apple ID without affecting your other Apple account information used in services like iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, etc.
Please note that using multiple Apple IDs is not recommended. so it's not something you should do, but it's still useful to know that it can be achieved, especially if you have game progress on one Apple ID despite primarily using another (for example, a parent's Apple ID has game progress that the child wants to use on their iPhone or iPad).
Want to learn how to do this on your iOS device? Look no further. Here's how to use a different Apple ID in Game Center on iPhone and iPad.
Using a different Apple ID in Game Center on iPhone and iPad
The following steps are identical regardless of which device you have and which iOS version it currently has.
1) Go to "Settings" on the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
2) In the settings menu, scroll down and tap "Game Center" to continue.
3) Next, scroll to the bottom of the Game Center Settings menu and tap "Logout".
4) This will sign you out of your current Apple ID in Game Center and disable the feature. Just use the toggle to turn Game Center back on your device.
5) You will now be asked to sign in with your Apple account. You have the option to sign in with the Apple ID linked to your device. If you want to use another account, click "Not 'YOUR APPLE ID NAME'?".
6) Next, simply enter the login information for the Apple ID you want to use and tap "Next" on the top right corner of the screen.
Come now. You have successfully signed in to Game Center with another Apple account. Simple enough, right?
Even if you use a different Apple account specifically for Game Center, you'll stay signed in to your iPhone or iPad with your primary Apple ID and still have access to all the Apple services you've subscribed to.
This way you can keep your real Apple ID private if you just use another account to play. Or, this method can be useful if your game progress is linked to another Game Center account. However, it's worth noting that you can't transfer in-game progress and achievements from one Game Center account to another.
How to Move an Unknown Sender to Known Senders in Messages on iPhone
How to Share Location with Family on iPhone iPad with Family Sharing